Cold Pressed Black Sesame Oil (Wood Pressed Oil) 500 mlRegular price Rs. 365.00 Sale price Rs. 299.00
Authentic, unrefined, and naturally extracted cold-pressed sesame oil prepared at low temperature. Our wood pressed sesame oil retains the nutrition, flavor, and natural aroma of sesame seeds and enhances the taste of your meals.
Cold pressed sesame oil for hair
1. Prevents Premature Greying of Hair
Sesame oil is rich in oxidants and that fights the buildup of radicals and chemicals that occur due to environmental conditions and stress. Sesame oil has hair darkening properties which would help prevent premature greying of hair and keep your natural color.
2. Promotes Hair Growth
When sesame oil is massaged into the hair, it improves blood circulation that in turn promote the growth of hair and work as an effective hair loss treatment
3. Prevents Hair fall
Sesame oil when mixed with other oils like Ylang Ylang and Eucalyptus and applied to the hair help in the release of stress and anxiety.
4. Prevents Dandruff
Sesame oil contains anti-dandruff and anti-fungal properties which help in keeping your hair flake-free
How to Use wood pressed sesame oil for hair?
1. Direct Massage
Apply the oil to your hair and the roots and let it rest for 20 minutes. Rinse your hair with shampoo and warm water.
2. Mix with other Oils
Sesame oil can be mixed with other oils like coconut for repairing damaged hair, almond for deep conditioning & neem to reap more benefits.
Cold pressed Sesame Oil in Ayurveda
- Sesame oil is the oldest oil known to mankind and out of all the varieties of oil, it is the best oil for improving strength and imparting oiliness to the body.
- Due to the warming, calming, and nourishing nature of the oil, it best helps in balancing the Vata.
- Due to all these benefits, sesame oil has always been an essential part of lifestyle for many, it is not only popular in India but in many other Asian and Western countries as well.
- Sesame oil is used as the base for over 90% of the Ayurvedic oil treatments since sesame is a storehouse of many nutrients. It is known to be easily absorbed and enter the skin deeply.
- This oil is a rich source of many nutrients like zinc, copper, iron, calcium, magnesium, and Vitamin E & B-6. All these nutrients are essential for our body and help with the protection, nourishment, and detoxification of damaged skin and hair.
Ayurvedic uses of wood pressed sesame Oil
1. Hair & Body Massage
Apply the oil and gently massage it into your hair and body. Let it absorb for 45 mins -1 hour and let the oil remove oil impurities and finally a warm shower. (you can also mix with almond/coconut/neem oil for more benefits)
2. Oil Pulling
Take a tablespoon of sesame oil into your mouth and squish for up to 20 minutes. Follow by rinsing with warm water. Do it every day to for improved mouth hygiene along with your usual everyday brushing routine.
3. Nasya Treatment
Gently massage a bit of sesame oil into your nostrils followed by pinching and releasing the nostrils breathing sharply to protect your nose and sinuses.
Benefits of cold pressed sesame oil for cooking
Sesame oil is one of the most popular cooking oils, not only in India but also in Asian countries as well. It has a huge number of health benefits like being rich in Omega 3 & 6 which lowers the risk of developing heart disease along with LDL Cholesterol. The use of this oil daily also improves your digestion in the long run.
How to Use wood pressed sesame oil for cooking?
- Best used for sautéing and stir-frying Indian and Asian dishes due to its low smoke point
- Can also be used for making pickles, sabzi, idlis, and other North/South Indian dishes
- Use as a taste enhancer by adding it as a dressing to your salads
- Do NOT use this oil for Deep-Frying
*The oil may froth sometimes, please be assured that it is completely normal and that it is a sign of purity.