Virgin Cold Pressed Pumpkinseed Oil, 100mlRegular price Rs. 499.00 Sale price Rs. 350.00
- DUE TO COVID-19, THE LABEL FOR THIS OIL IS NOT AVAILABLE
- Pure cold pressed Pumpkinseed Oil ensures that all the nutrients and the rich flavour of Pumpkinseed is retained.
- Better and Healthier substitute for refined Pumpkinseed oil as no chemicals, preservatives and heat are used.
- It is ideal for eating and applying on hair and skin
- Rich in Vitamin E and antioxidant helps against premature ageing and assists the skin to lighten and be wrinkle free.
Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Promotes Urinary Functions: Pumpkin seed oil can help improve urinary flow of men with people prostate issues and may even help with prostate cancer.
- Great for Heart Health: Pumpkinseed oil is a form of unsaturated fat which helps lower LDL cholesterol which may also improve the overall health of your heart.
- Boost Mental Health: Pumpkinseed oil is the only oil that may have mood stimulating properties and is known to help people with depression.
- Helps in Pain Management: Pumpkin seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties which helps in pain management.
- Great for Hair: Pumpkin oil being extremely rich in nutrients and antioxidants, helps in maintaining hair thickness, moisturizes scalp and is great for collagen production.
- Excellent for Skin: Pumpkin oil is great for lifting skin that is dry, mature, and damaged and moisturizes it with a subtle glow. The antioxidants in the oil reduce the wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
How to Use Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Eat/Drink: Pumpkinseed oil can be directly consumed or be added to shakes, smoothies and salads.
- Direct Application: Pumpkin oil can be directly applied on the hair or skin to take the benefits of it.
- Mix with other oils: Pumpkin Seed oil can be mixed with other oils to take advantage of this oil along with other oils like coconut oil.