Cold Pressed Mustard Oil (Wood pressed / Kachi Ghani / Chekku Oil) 5LRegular price Rs. 1,600.00 Sale price Rs. 1,475.00
- Pure , preservative-free and healthy cold pressed oil
- Extracted from best quality mustard seeds procured from highly ethical farmers.
- Prepared in small batches, and each lot is physically verified for the quality.
- Mustard oil is extracted by wood pressing the seeds, this method ensures that all the nutrients and the rich flavor of mustard is retained.
- Ghani moves at a very slow speed of 4-7 rounds a minute and therefore almost no heat is generated at any point.
- Rich in anti-bacterial antioxidant properties
- Better and healthier substitute for refined mustard oil as no chemicals and preservatives are used.
Cold pressed mustard oil for cooking
Mustard is one of the most common ingredient in the Indian cuisine, especially known for its strong flavor, pungent aroma and high smoke point.
Mustard oil can be used in all sorts of cooking ranging from stir-frying to deep frying, being rich in Monounsaturated fats.
It helps improve the heart health and therefore reduce the likelihood of developing a cardiovascular disease
How to Use Mustard Oil for Cooking?
Best used for sautéing and stir-frying Indian dishes
Can be used for Deep-frying
Can be used for making pickles
Used for marinating paneer, fish, chicken etc.