Cold Pressed Mustard Oil (Wood Pressed / Kachi Ghani / Chekku Oil) 5LRegular price Rs. 1,845.00 Sale price Rs. 1,475.00
- Cold-pressed mustard oil that is unadulterated, chemical-free, and healthy.
- Extracted from the best mustard seeds sourced from trustworthy farmers.
- Each lot is physically tested for its quality and prepared in small batches.
- Mustard oil is extracted by cold pressing the seeds, which guarantees that all of the mustard's nutrients and flavor are preserved.
- Ghani rotates at a very modest rate of 4-7 rotations per minute, generating nearly no heat at any point.
- Antibacterial and antioxidant properties are plentiful.
- Because no chemicals or preservatives are utilized, it is a safer and healthier replacement for refined mustard oil.
Benefits of cooking with cold pressed mustard oil
Mustard Oil is a very popular cooking medium in Indian households. It is characterized by its strong flavor, high smoking point, and aroma that is pungent.
It is used for frying, both stir-frying and deep-frying as it is loaded with monosaturated fats.
It is considered good for the heart and helps in bringing down the possibility of cardiovascular disease.
Cooking recommendations for Mustard Oil
- Great for Deep fry.
- Can be utilized for Sautéing and stir-frying in Indian Cuisines.
- Very popular in Pickle preparations.
- Makes a great marinade for both vegetarian and nonvegetarian dishes based on Paneer, Chicken, Fish, and more.