Our unrefined cold pressed groundnut oil is pure, naturally extracted and prepared at lower temperatures. It retain the nutrition, flavor, and natural aroma of groundnuts and enhance the taste of your meals.
Why cold pressed groundnut oil is special?
- Extracted using traditional cold pressed methods
- Highly nutritious and healthy
- Made from the best quality groundnuts (peanuts)
- Procured from highly ethical farmers in small batches
- Each lot is physically verified for the quality
- Preservative-free, contains zero chemicals
- Cold pressed at very slow speed generating almost no heat
- Better and healthier substitute for refined oil
Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil for Cooking
Groundnut oil is one of the most popular cooking oils in India. It is used in most parts for sautéing, grilling and deep-frying because of its high smoke point.
It is quite cost effective since it is the only oil that can be reused and does not absorb the taste of the ingredients.
Cold pressed groundnut oil remains healthy unless the oil is badly burnt. Rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, it offers a lot of benefits for protection of chronic diseases.
Unrefined wood pressed groundnut oil contains resveratrol which can protect cells against cancer, nervous system diseases and also Alzheimer.
Benefits of Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil
Here are some benefits of consuming unrefined wooden cold pressed groundnut oil.
1. Good for Heart
Groundnut oil is rich in vitamin E, MUFA and PUFA. Adding it to your regular diet may reduce the chance of cardiovascular diseases. Cold pressed groundnut oil consists of plant sterols which help in reducing the risk of heart attack when consumed twice a day.
2. Controls Blood Sugar
Consuming unsaturated fat instead of saturated fat has shown to improve blood sugar levels and can also improve insulin secretion
3. Reduce LDL Cholesterol
The MUFA present in groundnut oil is known to reduce LDL cholesterol also known as the bad cholesterol
Uses of cold pressed groundnut oil
- Sautéing and stir-frying Indian dishes
- Reusable cooking oil
- Salad dressing
- Prepare Asian food (Thai and Malaysian)