Cold Pressed Blackseed Kalonji Oil, 100mlRegular price Rs. 400.00 Sale price Rs. 320.00
100% pure virgin cold pressed Kalonji (Blackseed) oil loaded with vital nutrients and vitamins which works great for hair and skin. It is also know for its powerful curing and healing aspects.
- Naturally rich in bioactive compounds maintains skin glow and radiance.
- It promotes weight loss, when consumed with warm water helps in shedding fat.
- Cold pressed blackseed oil have essential fatty acids enhance brain functions.
- A natural pain killer and improves immune system.
- Promotes hair growth, moisturizes dry hair, prevents premature greying, improves scalp health.
- Cold pressed blackseed oil is known as miracle oil as it helps in reducing RA symptoms, improves blood-sugar and cholesterol levels, assists in asthma control and many more ailments.
Benefits of cold pressed kalonji oil for skin
1. Moisturizes skin
Kalonji oil is full of antioxidants and can work as a daily moisturizer and help your skin look healthy, youthful and glowing.
2. Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
Kalonji oil being rich in antioxidants, may help fight free radicals that come up due to oxidative stress. Also, Kalonji oil may even improve the elasticity of the skin making you look younger and have a clear skin.
3. Reduces inflammation
cold pressed blackseed oil is known to reduce inflammation, it contains Thymoquinone, which helps reduce inflammation in various body parts when massaged.
- Kalonji oil can be applied directly
- Oils like coconut, jojoba, black sesame and almond can be used to be mixed with Kalonji Oil before applying.
- After mixing and warming the oil a bit, the mixture is to be applied to the face before bed after a facewash.
- The oil can be left overnight or wiped off within 5 minutes.
Benefits of cold pressed blackseed oil
1. Improve hair growth and volume
The active compound, Thymoquinone found in kalonji oil contains proteins, that effectively provide support in the growth and increase the volume of hair.
2. Reduce dandruff
Kalonji oil has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties, which helps in fighting dandruff and moisturizing the dry scalp.
3. Conditions your hair
Kalonji oil contains amino acid, which helps in sealing the moisture in your scalp and lets it stay healthy as well as properly conditioned.
- Take some Kalonji oil in your palm and massage it on your hair from the root to the tip.
- Leave the oil in for at least 20 minutes. You could also leave it on overnight.
- Shampoo multiple times to get rid of the oil. You may also condition your hair with a commercial conditioner 30 minutes before you take a shower.
- Mix the oils in a 1:1 ratio and slightly warm it followed by a massage of the mixture into your scalp, from the root to the tip.
- Keep the mixture on for about 45 minutes. You could also leave it on overnight.
- Shampoo your hair and wash the oil mixture off.
Benefits of cold pressed kalonji oil
1. Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis
Blackseed Oil helps ease the pain caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis by increasing the lubrication between joints.
Regular use of blackseed kalonji oil may also decrease inflammatory markers in the blood, therefore healing swollen joints.
2. Improves vision
Powerhouse of vitamins, can instantly cure a lot of eye problems like eye redness and continuous watering, it can also aid in improving the vision and may even prevent cataract.
For eye-related problems, cold pressed blackseed oil can be consumed with carrot juice.
3. Fight allergic nose problems
If a person suffers from allergies that cause cold and congestion the chest, kalonji oil can help ease it and prevent runny nose and sneezing by rubbing lukewarm oil in the chest.
4. Relieve asthma
This oil may work wonders for those suffering from Asthma. A regular consumption of this oil may improve the symptoms of asthma and can even prevent asthmatic attacks.
5. Good for heart health
Bad Cholesterol also known as LDL is a huge factor behind the cardiac disease, Kalonji oil may significantly bring down the levels of LDL and can even raise HDL/Good Cholesterol.
6. Heal stomach ulcers
Stomach ulcers are very painful, Kalonji oil may not only reduce stomach ulcers, but also protect the stomach lining from ill-effects of alcohol and promote digestion.
7. Boost memory
Blackseed oil is known to boost memory power as per Ayurveda, it is also known to prevent neurological disorders like Alzheimer and Dementia. For this purpose, Kalonji Oil is best to be used by adding half teaspoon of the oil to boiled mint leaves in water.
8. Treat cracked heels
Can be used to treat cracked heels and soften the skin by directly applying it to the affected area, or applying a mix of the oil and lemon juice to the sole.
- A few drops can be consumed directly
- Can be mixed with Tea or Added to food or juices