Cold Pressed Castor Oil, 200mlRegular price Rs. 285.00 Sale price Rs. 185.00
- Vasara Cold Pressed Castor oil is 100 percent pure, unrefined, and cold-pressed oil which ensure that all the nutrients are retained.
- Castor Oil is the best way naturally to nourish hair, encourage growth and strengthen it
- Castor Oil is also used to moisturize and soften skin with its Omega-10 fatty acids, or help clear up skin irritations with its antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory abilities.
- It’s the ideal solution for a lot of common skin conditions, including dry scalp, dandruff, and psoriasis, all while promoting healthy and full hair growth, improve blood circulation, reduce split ends, and moisturize damaged, dry hair
- Castor oil is also a wonderful natural aid for arthritis, sore joints, and muscle pain that can come with exercise, sports, yoga, and outdoor activities. Massage oil deep into achy joints and muscles, then experience safe soothing.
Benefits of Castor Oil for Hair
Treat Dry Scalp / Dandruff: Due to the anti-inflammatory property of castor oil, it can be an effective treatment for dandruff and the moisturizing & hydrating properties of the oil can help in reducing the flakes.
Improve Hair Growth: Due to the nourishing and moisturizing properties of castor oil, the density of hair follicles increased. Growth of healthy hair follicles is what helps in getting healthy hair. Also massaging castor oil into hair stimulates the area and therefore increases oxygen-nutrient rich blood in the area that would act as powerhouse of your follicle.
Reduce Split Ends: Castor oil can be used as a treatment to protect the very ends of your hair which would reduce the chance of split ends.
For Different Hair Types
Fine to medium straight hair: Castor oil mixed with other oils like coconut/jojoba can be used as a deep treatment to protect the very ends of your hair, the last 2-3 inches of hair. Use it as a pre-shampoo treatment to help keep the tangles away. Be sure not to overuse.
Medium to thick straight/wavy hair: Apply castor oil mixed with coconut/almond oil throughout the entire head for an intense pre-shampoo treatment. Add heat or steam for deeper penetration into the hair cuticle.
Wavy to loose curls: Add a few drops of castor oil into conditioners and after shampooing your hair, use this mix and let it rest for 5 minutes before washing it once.
Curly to tightly coiled: Use castor oil mixed with other oils like kalonji/jojoba as needed throughout your regimen, pre-shampoo, added treatment, or as a weekly moisturizer.
- Take some castor oil in your palm and massage it on your hair from the root to the tip (the same way you apply regular oil). Do not overuse the oil.
- Leave the oil in for at least 20 minutes. You could also leave it on overnight.
- Shampoo multiple times to get rid of the oil. You may also condition your hair with a commercial conditioner 30 minutes before you take a shower.
- 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of black sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil
- Mix the four oils and slightly warm it followed by a massage of the mixture into your scalp, from the root to the tip.
- Keep the mixture on for about 45 minutes. You could also leave it on overnight.
- Shampoo your hair and wash the oil mixture off.
Benefits of Castor Oil for Skin:
Moisturizing Face: Castor oil contains moisturizing properties that help the skin look young shiny and Healthy
Reducing Swelling: Castor oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling and puffiness.
Prevents Wrinkles: Castor oil contains antioxidants which directly combat with free radicals on your face. Free radicals are responsible for accelerating the ageing process, making wrinkles appear sooner.
Soothing sunburn: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, castor oil may ease the pain associated with sunburn. The moisturizing qualities may also reduce peeling.
Treat Dry Lips: Castor oil can be used to moisturize dry lips due to the moisturizing properties
- Due to the fact that castor oil is very thick, it should be mixed with carrier oils before directly applying it on the face.
- Oils like coconut, jojoba, kalonji, black sesame and almond can be used as effective carrier oils.
- After mixing and warming the oil a bit, the mixture is to be applied to the face before bed after a facewash.
- The oil can be left overnight or wiped off within 5 minutes.
Castor oil naturally moisturizes and rehydrates where applied, making it easy for eyebrows to grow quickly and it can also be used to as an eyelash growth serum to get voluminous thick eyelashes.
How to use castor oil for eyebrow/eyelash growth?
- Clean your eyebrows/eyelashes and make sure it is free of makeup residue.
- Castor oil is to be applied on the same time every day and the best time suggested is at night, before bed, so that the thick oil can remain on the brows/lashes while you sleep.
- Carefully use a cotton swab wipe a small amount of castor oil over the eyebrows/eyelashes protecting the eyes.
- Gently massage the castor oil into the eyebrows/eyelashes.
- Wash the castor oil off in the morning with water or a mild cleanser.
Castor oil has a rich texture and is pretty viscous, being rich in vitamin e it is a great option moisturizing nails, it also promotes the circulation and blood flow which can help in better growth and improve the strength. Castor oil would make the nail cuticles soft and well hydrated.
How to use castor oil for nail growth?
- Remove the nail polish/colour and make sure it is free of any residue.
- Thoroughly wash your hands and nails before applying castor oil.
- Apply some castor oil on the nail cuticles as well as the nail bed before bed, so that the thick oil can be absorbed in the nails while you sleep.
- Wash the castor oil off in the morning with water or a normal soap.