Cold Pressed Mustard Oil (Wood pressed) 500 mlRegular price Rs. 250.00 Sale price Rs. 220.00
Real, organically extracted and unrefined cold pressed mustard oil prepared at lower temperatures. Our wood pressed mustard oil retains the nutrition, flavor, and natural aroma of mustard and complements the taste of your meals.
Why Wood Pressed Mustard Oil is special?
- Our oil is 100% pure, cold pressed, chemical-free, preservative-free, and healthy
- We use the best quality mustard seeds procured from highly ethical farmers in small batches, and each lot is physically verified for quality.
- We extract mustard oil in Kachi Ghani’s by wood pressing the seeds, this method ensures that all the nutrients and the rich flavor of mustard is retained since the Ghani moves at a very slow speed of 4-7 rounds a minute and therefore almost no heat is generated at any point.
- Contains anti-bacterial & antioxidant properties
- Better and healthier substitute for refined mustard oil as no chemicals and preservatives are used.
Cold Pressed Mustard Oil for Cooking
Mustard is one of the most common ingredients in Indian cuisine, especially known for its strong flavor, pungent aroma, and high smoke point. This oil can be used in all sorts of cooking ranging from stir-frying to deep-frying, being rich in monounsaturated fats, it helps improve heart health and therefore reduce the likelihood of developing a cardiovascular disease
How to Use Wood Pressed Mustard Oil for Cooking?
- Best used for sautéing and stir-frying Indian dishes
- Can be used for Deep-frying
- Can be used for making pickles
- Use for marinating paneer, fish, chicken, etc.
Cold Pressed Mustard Oil for Hair
1. Natural Conditioner
Rich in fatty acids, which helps in keeping the moisture of your hair as a natural conditioner when applied on a regular basis would make your hair silky and smooth.
2. Promotes Hair Growth
Regular hair massage using mustard oil will increase the blood flow in your scalp and thus promote hair growth.
3. Prevents Dandruff
Mustard oil contains anti-dandruff and anti-fungal properties which help in keeping your hair flake-free.
How to Use Wood Pressed Mustard Oil for Hair?
1. Direct Massage
Apply the oil to your hair and the roots and let it rest for 30 minutes. Rinse your hair with shampoo and warm water.
2. Mix with other Oils:
Mustard oil can be mixed with other oils like coconut for repairing damage on the hair & neem to reap more benefits.
Ayurvedic Uses of Cold Pressed Mustard Oil
1. Treating Wounds
The antifungal, anti-parasitic, antibacterial, disinfecting antimicrobial properties of the oil help in treating the wound and prevents it from getting septic when applied to it.
2. Hair & Body Massage:
Warm a small amount and apply the oil and gently massage it into your hair and body. Let it absorb 30-45 minutes and let the oil remove oil impurities and finally a warm shower.
3. Treating Respiratory Problems
Massaging mustard oil on the chest followed by steam can help in loosening mucous deposits and removing phlegm from the lungs for trouble-free breathing.