Cold Pressed White Sesame Oil (Wood Pressed Chekku Til Oil) 1LRegular price Rs. 575.00 Sale price Rs. 500.00
- Our oil is 100% pure, cold pressed, chemical-free, preservative-free and healthy
- We use the best quality sesame seeds procured from highly ethical farmers in small batches, and each lot is physically verified for the quality.
- We extract sesame oil in Kachi Ghani’s by wood pressing the seeds, this method ensures that all the nutrients and the rich flavour of sesame is retained since the Ghani moves at a very slow speed of 4-7 rounds a minute and therefore almost no heat is generated at any point.
- Contains anti-bacterial, anti-viral & anti-inflammatory properties
- Better and healthier substitute for refined sesame oil as no chemicals and preservatives are used.
Sesame Oil for Cooking
Sesame oil is one of the most popular cooking oils, not only in India but also Asian countries as well. It has a huge number of health benefits like being rich in Omega 3 & 6 which lowers the risk of developing heart disease along with LDL Cholesterol. The use of this oil daily also improves your digestion in the long run.
How to Use Sesame Oil for Cooking?
- Best used for sautéing and stir-frying Indian and Asian dishes due to its low smoke point
- Can also be used for making pickles, sabzi, idlis and other North/South Indian dishes
- Use as a taste enhancer by adding it as a dressing to your salads
- Do NOT use this oil for Deep-Frying
*The oil may froth sometimes, please be assured that it is completely normal and that it is a sign of purity.
Vasara Sesame Oil for Hair
Prevents Premature Greying of Hair: Sesame oil is rich oxidants and that fight the buildup of radicals and chemicals that occur due to environmental conditions and stress. Sesame oil has hair darkening properties which would help prevent premature greying of hair and keep your natural colour.
Promotes Hair Growth: When sesame oil is massaged into the hair, it improves blood circulation that in turn promote the growth of hair and work as an effective hair loss treatment
Prevents Hair fall: Sesame oil when mixed with other oils like Ylang Ylang and Eucalyptus and applied to the hair help in the release of stress and anxiety.
Prevents Dandruff: Sesame oil contains anti-dandruff and anti-fungal properties which help in keeping your hair flake-free
How to Use Sesame Oil for Hair?
Direct Massage: Apply the oil to your hair and the roots and let it rest for 20 minutes. Rinse your hair with shampoo and warm water.
Mix with other Oils: Sesame oil can be mixed with other oils like coconut for repairing damaged hair, almond for deep conditioning & neem to reap more benefits.
Sesame Oil in Ayurveda
Sesame oil is the oldest oil known to the mankind and out of all the varieties of oil it is the best oil for improving strength and imparting oiliness to the body. Due to the warming, calming and nourishing nature of the oil, it best helps in balancing the Vata. Due to all these benefits, sesame oil has always been an essential part of lifestyle for many, it is not only popular in India but in many other Asian and Western countries as well.
Sesame oil is used as the base for over 90% of the Ayurvedic oil treatments since sesame is a storehouse of many nutrients. It is known to be easily absorbed and enter the skin deeply. This oil is a rich source of many nutrients like zinc copper iron calcium magnesium and Vitamin E & B-6. All these nutrients are essential for our body and help with protection, nourishment and detoxification of damaged skin and hair.
Ayurvedic Uses of Sesame Oil
Hair & Body Massage: Apply the oil and gently massage it into your hair and body. Let it absorb for 45 mins -1 hour and let the oil remove oil impurities and finally a warm shower. (you can also mix with almond/coconut/neem oil for more benefits)
Oil Pulling: Take a tablespoon of sesame oil into your mouth and squish for up to 20 minutes. Follow by rinsing with warm water. Do it every day to for improved mouth hygiene along with your usual everyday brushing routine.
Nasya Treatment: Gently massage a bit of sesame oil into your nostrils followed by pinching and releasing the nostrils breathing sharply to protect your nose and sinuses.